The Mr. and I are jetting off this weekend to one of my favorite cities and I've begun contemplating what needs to be packed. Here are a few things I won't be leaving without!
1. Tassel necklace from my bestie...it screams summer don't you think?!
2. Target chambray dress...best Target find this season.
3. Kate Spade clutch to carry my spending money ;)
4. Black crepe dress from The Impeccable Pig...I wear this breezy dress so much, as my mother would say, it could stand on it's own.
5. Kendra Scott Elle earrings...Turquoise is the quintessential summer neutral, no?
6. Lilly & Bourbon and Boweties bracelets
7. Earplanes...I literally could not fly with these flight earlpugs. They help regulate the changes in pressure so you don't feel like your head is going to explode.
8. Lilly Skipper Popover...Is it just me or are airports and planes always cold? I never regret having something warm nearby!
9. Funny Girl by Nick Hornby...Has NH ever written a bad book? I'm 100 pages in and loving this one SO much!
(PS: Cute baby not for sale.)