- Last week Stella turned 2...yes, she's my dog, not my child, but I can't believe she's 2 already! Such a sweet little dog with SO much personality:
- Take a look at my almost niece in (part of) her birthday present, too cute!
- I made the pumpkin brownies Tuesday night! I haven't really had much of them I'll admit, but my tasting bite was pretty delish if I do say so. I'm taking some to ABQ and her Mr. tomorrow so we'll see what they think!
- I'd like the following books ASAP please. If you know a book fairy, direct her my way. True Prep, PS I Made This, Mini Shopoholic, Creative Inc., (clearly...I'm very deep.)
- My first bridal shower is a mere four weeks away--how exciting is that?!?
Those brownies sound delish! Let me know how the final verdict turns out, although they look awesome. :)
Those brownies do sound good!! I personally have never heard of a pumpkin brounie so thats something new to try. I aslo love the picture of Stella!! What a sweetheart, the look on her face makes your heart melt!!
That is one cute dog!
Happy Birthday, Stella!!!!
What a cutie....I have a 5 year old brown dachie and a 6 month old long hair that looks so much like Stella...just with longhair!! Stella and Lola would be quiet a pair!!! Look for Lola's pic on my blog!!!
Thanks girls! The brownies were super good (ABQ and her hubby confirmed!). And thanks for the sweet comments about Stella Angela, Gracie Beth, & Melayne :)
Your welcome! I am glad your pumkin brownie's went over so well!
Post a Comment