2009, where did you go? I feel like it was just yesterday I was ringing in 2009 as a new college graduate with grand ideas about what the year would bring. I worked and played and created opportunities for myself where there weren't any. I took trips, laid out at the beach and made time for friends, new and old. Now I'm about to start a new year with new dreams and a new job I could have never imagined a year ago. Although I'm not a resolutions kind of gal (use of the word gal, that was for you mom, I know how you love it.) I do have some goals for the new year:
1. Rock my new job like nobody's business
2. Be healthier (isn't that a pre-req on any goals/resolution list)
3. Make time to visit friends in other cities.
4. Blog at least 4 times a week. I'd say everyday but best to be realistic when making goals.
5. Be the best daughter, sister, girlfriend and friend I can be
6. Read more: books, blogs, newspapers
I'm sure goals will be added, subtracted and altered but I'm determined to fill 2010 to the brim with vim and vigor. From where I'm sitting 2010 is looking bright. Cheers 2010--don't let me down!