It's my first Five on Friday! I'm linking up with Darci from The Good Life blog and some of my other most favorite girls (i.e. Fancy Ashley, Blue Eyed Bride).
1. Swim Diapers! I just bought swim diapers yesterday in preparation for Sadie B's first swim this weekend--SO, SO excited!
2. I can't wait to get my hands on these new ABD cocktail napkins--they scream summer, don't you think?!
3. My current favorite app is Your Move with Andy Stanley. Andy is a pastor in Atlanta, GA and you can listen to sermons via the Your Move app or watch "episodes." I download one before I get in the car when I know I have to drive more than just a few minutes and he is a great speaker and is constantly preaching on topics close to my heart. My favorite series so far has been "breathing room."
4. Starting next month I have, in 3 consecutive weekends, a wedding, a baby shower, and a bridal shower. I knew I wanted a new dress for the occasions and I picked up this little number from J. Crew Factory at a steal. I'm planning on pair it with different shoes and accessories to create 3 totally different looks.
5. Today is the last day to enter my Mother's Day giveaway! Win a copy of the Art of the Monogram coffee table book and a monogrammed tray and tumbler set from The Primrose Shop!
Obsessing over the cocktail napkins! I saw them yesterday and an dying to add them to my bar cart! Happy Friday!
Cute dress! If you guys plan to swim frequently, I recommend the iPlay swim diaper. The disposables work just fine but we have a pool so we're constantly in the water and disposables get expensive. I bought a couple of the iPlay diapers and they were wonderful. (We used disposables for everyday diapers so this isn't coming from a cloth diapering advocate perspective - just a good tip for Florida moms!)
Woo! So hoping I score something from that giveaway :) xx
Hi Betsy! I'm so excited you are blogging again and I am also super excited about the Your Move app! I love Andy Stanley and I had no idea he had an app-downloading it now!
Post a Comment