Recently I have been the very fortunate recipient of a few awards from my delightful readers. Susan in the South and Plan Acourtingly bestowed this little gem on me:
1. List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that you love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
Seven Things That Make Me Awe-Summm:
1. I will not hesitate to put a monogram on just about anything: jeans, my cell phone, a cardi.
2. As one may surmise from the #1, I am a girl's girl, however, when it comes to football I can be quite the guy's girl. Being raised in the South, college football is king. When other parents were trying to teach their children the ABC's, mine taught me all the referee football signals. No, this is not a joke. (Go Noles!)
3. I have the same boyfriend I had when I was 16 (does this make me awesome or him awesome? hmm.)
4. I love old movies and television shows. If you need a recommendation, I'm your girl.
5. Love the fam, we are super duper close.
6. I live to be organized--I'm never without a planner.
7. I'm lusting over the iPhone--I do believe when my upgrade comes around in about 3 weeks, I'm going to take the plunge. Here's hoping I have a "real job" by then.
Ky @ Have Your Cake and Eat it Too also gave me a sweet award:
Feel free to play along, you are all lovely Queens in my book!
The Oscars, The Grammy's and The Bloggies1
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Fingers crossed that you have a new job in 3 weeks so I can live my iPhone dreams through you vicariously.
I'm a Gator fan, so I can't really agree with the Go FSU comment; however, when the little boy I used to babysit for was about 18 months he knee all the football signs. His favorite was illegal man down field!
Post a Comment