- Today has been a most productive day and its only 3:00.
- Dad is headed to Augusta today to watch The Master's practice round on Tuesday. He's an avid golfer and gives lessons at the club in our neighborhood and has NEVER been to Augusta National. I'm so excited for him!
- Wednesday is Sister's 19th birthday! She'll be home to celebrate this weekend and at my house we are all about the birthdays :)
- My bf's nephew Nate turns 1 on Wednesday! His gift is going to be so cute! I'll post a picture when I pull it all together later this week :)
- Easter Sunday is less than a week away and I love Easter. Jesus, Easter dresses and Easter baskets--love it!
**edited: Two more great birthdays this week: bf Lukey's sister Laura turns 25 and his cousin Calvin turns 22!!
Have a great week!!
Sounds like a great week!! Have fun! :)
For me, masters = spring...love it! Hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment