Here are the rules of the game:
step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
step 2: tag eight other people
- 1) what are you wearing right now? PJs. How boring--pink toile pajama pants and a long sleeve Brookwood Warriors tee.
- 2) what is your biggest fear? Home invasion-lol. And not being able to have babies one day--this is an irrational fear as there is not evidence to this, I just worry.
- 3) do you nap a lot? I do like naps, and I indulge myself when I have time :)
- 4) who is the last person you hugged? my daddy
- 5) what websites to you visit when you go online? blogs via google reader, nytimes, facebook, twitter, job websites
- 6) what was the last item you bought? A Lilly address book and Lilly stickers and labels
- 7) you are on the Oregon Trail, how are things going? I'm attempting to forge the river and there's plenty of food for everyone.
- 8) if you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? I'd sleep in because it would only take me ten minutes to get ready
- 9) has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? I always bring a celeb photo when getting the hair cut
- 10) What was your last vacation? My last trip was in July to Atlanta for the gift show, but my last vacation was almost a year ago, last March. My last spring break as a college kid. We went to ABD's cabin in Georgia and had the most fabulous time--this doesn't sound like the premier SB location, but I assure you we could not have had more fun if we tried :) There was lots of fire building, dancing on the giant coffee table and hanging out doing nothing. I hope I can go back in April for the next trip :)
- 11) what brought you to blogland? My bff had started a blog to promote her new company and one night I googled preppy blogs--that was it. I was hooked from then on!
- 12.) What are your fav. TV shows? Gossip Girl, The Bachelor, Priveleged, Jon and Kate plus 8, Criminal Minds, Borthers and Sisters, Desperate, Greys, soaps...yeah, I watch a lot of TV but its all good because there is Tivo.
Please join in if you haven't been tagged--I know a lot of you have so I'll leave it up to those who have not to participate :)
Lol, love # 8. That's so true!
p.s.~ I left you something on my blog!
Love the comment about if you were a guy....so dang true, and so unfair!
Post a Comment